Tuesday 15 May 2012

NBA 2K12 My Player Wishlist & Improvements - Leaderboard vs ATE [Crew Game]

NBA 2K12 My Player Wishlist & Improvements | Leaderboard vs ATE You might have to watch this gameplay twice. Once for the wishlist, again for the gameplay. Most commentators will make you watch something boring like computers, situation mode, demo gameplay or practice while doing one of these but I have too many exciting crew games that I still had to upload. I guess it is to make you pay attention but I don't have any boring gameplay videos... This wishlist is long because My Player is a very important topic. I mention as much as I can fit into a 15 minute video. The audio originally went on for 24 minutes! I just cut it short. I will do commentary through annotations also. Remember to add your own ideas an to thumbs up the people you agree with! ___________________________________________________________ Background instrumental after the PotG is by: @_BennyBlanco_ PS - Someone said that I have been "slacking lately". None of my stuff is slacking. It takes a while to make these but I still do them weekly anyway. This is the 3rd time I tried to upload this and re-render this video this week to fit YouTube. If you think otherwise then that opinion just sucks. Not going to kiss tail. :)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMsn9oWTk3o&hl=en

Related : Bestsellers in books Cheap ASUS christmas lights http://sparkplugsparkplug.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment