Sunday 19 August 2012

How To Get Any Job

Success.org How to Get Any Job Your job is getting a great job. YOU want the job that YOU want. You want a job that you choose. You do not want to take a job that someone chooses for you. Think about what average people face a tough time getting a job -- NOT my students but average people settle for average jobs or worse than average jobs If it's a good job posted on Monster.com or Craigslist or pinned up on some bulletin board -- an AVERAGE candidate might be competing against hundreds of other AVERAGE candidates for that job For AVERAGE candidates -- looking for a job becomes a CRAP shoot Emphasis on the word CRAP - crappy jobs Let me share a sad but typical story with you Last year, a 21 year old "ADULT CHILD" I know was 2 months from graduating from college -- I asked him what he was going to do when he graduated - in other words could he get any job He looked at me with a dumb expression -- I'll guess I'll have to see What's Up after I graduate He said, "You know there aren't many jobs" And, I'm thinking AFTER you graduate you'll start looking for a job? Isn't the point of college to prepare you for a job -- You take courses LEADING to a job Are you surprised that A year later -- this ADULT CHILD is still looking for a job, any job What was his major? His major -- sports management What the hell is sports management? Is this any job? Do you know that 5 years after college MORE than half of all college graduates are NOT working in their major fields of study Follow me ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xJFZtAWAjE&hl=en

Friends Link : Laptop Netbook Store Electronics Store http://symas107helicopters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment